Every October, Domestic Violence Awareness Month (DVAM) is observed to bring to light an issue that effects our community in a staggereing way. DVAM is an opportunity for domestic violence organizations to connect with the community through meaningful outreach and awareness raising events.
THRIVE Lowcountry Women's Conference
Learn and be inspired with a variety of topics that cover personal and professional growth while engaging with your Lowcountry peers at the first-ever THRIVE Lowcountry Women’s Conference. Presented by SCORE and Hilton Head Island-Bluffton Chamber, the conference will feature a day of thought-provoking keynote speakers and five break-out sessions.
Welcome Reception: Thursday, September 28, 5pm-8:30pm
Conference: Friday, September 29, 8am-4:30pm
· Niki Scott, Executive Vice President at Suntrust Mortgage, Inc.
· Heather Srulevich, CFO of Blue Cross-Blue Shield of SC
· Diana Morrison, Owner of Advertising Specialty Services
Breakout Sessions Cover:
· Living a longer, healthier life
· Investing strategies
· Personal and professional branding
· Social media tips
· Plant-based diets
Early-bird registration: (before Sept 1) $89
Registration: (after Sept 1) $99